• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Beautiful Days 2009

mammooman

Anyone planning on going this year? £100 for an adult camping ticket at the end of August. I would like to go but never been before, I also think persuading my mates may be tough as its not 'cool' enough.

Anyone going or planning on going to any other festivals this year?

I may venture to Download depending on what the lineup is, also been tempted by the Rock AM Ring in Germ*ny.

MikeB

I am hoping there will be plenty of beautiful days in 2009, and that they won't cost me a penny.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone planning on going this year? £100 for an adult camping ticket at the end of August. I would like to go but never been before, I also think persuading my mates may be tough as its not 'cool' enough.

Anyone going or planning on going to any other festivals this year?

I may venture to Download depending on what the lineup is, also been tempted by the Rock AM Ring in Germ*ny.
Beautiful days is an excellent festival. Just go with one mate if you can and f*ck the rest of em off. You'll love it. Otter at £2 helps as does the fact they let you take your own booze into the main arena.

I've heard good things about Rock AM Ring too.