• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bids in for Croll

budegrecian

We have Deanno & now Alex Hartridge who can both play the left hand side CH role, so would make sense to unload & use the funds to strengthen elsewhere.

Saint James

I'll take a pass on trusting 'Intheknow84' on a forum.
TE, if u compare 84's previous track record in comparison with the numerous 'very reliably informed' posters who swore blind that Jayden was on his way to MK Dons and/or Pompey and he has more in the piggy bank for me. I always enjoy his snippets

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
No-ones ever going to call everything right... Deals are in the bag and then fall out... Players change their minds, clubs get gazzumped. The difference between someone with a handful of lucky guess and someone with genuine inside knowledge is almost impossible to tell.

That said, I lean towards putting more stock in ITK84. Can argue all day about whether they're bogus. At the end of the day, they've no way to prove it and there's no way to prove they're a shyster.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Croll looks the business but is a bit too laid back and sometimes has expensive lapses in concentration, can't see MT being too impressed with him.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought he had some decent performances early on this season but throws in a ricket once too often, so suspect he will be moved on. Shame as he’s young and may well mature into a decent CB in time.

Colesman Ballz

Argo are looking for some defensive reinforcements, but as they are skint, presumably that's one league 1 team ruled out ! ;)

Grecian Max

Have been told MT doesn't rate Croll and is off so this is probably true.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor was a no nonsense rock solid centre back, Croll is the complete opposite, it's obvious Taylor doesn't rate him.

The dead wood is slowly being cleared.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This popped on to my Twitter timeline, for a FGR move, "Vegan Sausage Croll". :)

jimbo-gould

It wouldn’t surprise me if Intheknow knows someone who is actually privy to inside knowledge that might give him the occasional bit, hence when he claimed we were about to sign Wagstaff after putting two and two together when he may have been told were signing a winger released from Gillingham. As for saying moves broke down for whatever reasons I think it’s completely made up.

Onto Croll - he is maybe fourth choice at best. If we were to have a few injuries we would look very bare in that area. So unless we get cover in I think we should keep hold of him.