• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Sam 'n West Ham

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
A major clash of footballing philosophies, or a match made in heaven?

It'll all go up in bubbles, I'm tellin' ya!

Discuss...

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
The losers managerial merry go round starts

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
To be fair DB9, he might not be everyone's cup of tea, but Big Sam hasn't got a negative track record.

At least, I can't see any failures on it, even if he hasn't won anything...

LOG

Number 2 on my list of disliked football managers. I hope he fails, gets sacked then disappears for good. I'm nice like that.

Poultice

At least all the players will have to turn up for training and be fit which would put him in front of Grant.

Grecian_Jay

Very good manager and knows how to get the best of what he has. Major clearout at Wham I reckon. If someone offered two quid for Carlton Cole I would bite their bollox off.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Will be interesting to hear Kevin Keens reaction to this.

When last interviewed, he spoke of how WH should go back to their traditional footballing roots, bleed some of their talented young crop into the first team for the Championship and build the club again from there.

Then Big Sam walks in............

LOL!

Last edited:

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suspect that they will be top by Christmas and we will all have to endure the Press wetting themselves calling for Big Sam to get the England job.

Not exactly a West Ham appointment, though, and there will no doubt be a good old fashioned clear out over the Summer.

Thereafter there will be a lot of shouting.

grecIAN Harris

To be fair DB9, he might not be everyone's cup of tea, but Big Sam hasn't got a negative track record.

At least, I can't see any failures on it, even if he hasn't won anything...
I know it was only a breif spell but it wasn't that clever at The Toon. All I can say is; West Ham fans, you have my deepest sympathies. Look to the heavens. You'll have to, it's the only way to see the ball.

Poultice

I know it was only a breif spell but it wasn't that clever at The Toon.
Yeah right, they sacked him, they went down, we all laughed, sounds pretty good to me.