• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Blackpool v Exeter City Matchday Thread

No-one else seems to want to start the match-day thread ,so I’ll take responsibility for it… A tough ask today but let’s hope for a point at least! UTC!

Fareham Grecian

I’d take a battling defeat tbh

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will probably look silly later, but I’ve got a suspicion the confidence is coming back and we just might win this one UTC

denzel

No reason we can't win this. 4-1.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was supposed to be going to this one but I've been hit by a bug which has laid the whole family low 😒 Maybe next season

fred binneys head

Gonna be tough, hoping for a draw.

1-1.

grecIAN Harris

I'd quite happily take a draw given Blackpool's home form but I suspect a 2-0 defeat............. now for City to surprise most, upset the odds and come home with all three points

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The form book suggests we're on a hiding to nothing and the bookies confirm it. However football isn't like that. If we come home with a point I'll happily take it, away draws are good in the context of a relegation scrap, but if we win they can get the Caldwell flag out again.
UTC

Alfie 1966

Was supposed to be going to this one but I've been hit by a bug which has laid the whole family low 😒 Maybe next season
Them bugs are always on the Horizon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's cold here. First visit to Bloomfield Road for me. Hoping to see Purrington play and a battling draw.

Preview