• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bolton away - Saturday 25 November

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'll still be recovering from open wallet surgery after Madam's 16th birthday, so a nay from me.

Stevenage and Cambridge in December are in the books, however.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Going up Wednesday 22nd Premier inn then Saturday night in the Bolton Stadium Hotel (bet i do not get a room facing the pitch )
Lucky you!:ROFLMAO:

I am planning on going again

Bridgy 81

Going up Wednesday 22nd Premier inn then Saturday night in the Bolton Stadium Hotel (bet i do not get a room facing the pitch )
You can’t beat a good Premier Inn.

Oldsmobile-88

A man after my own heart 😁.

Bridgy 81

A man after my own heart 😁.
Are you staying in one in Marrakesh?

Oldsmobile-88

A few years ago, i had to do a 5 day course. It was either in Exeter or Wrexham, my choice. I picked Wrexham because I liked to stay in a Premier Inn at someone else’s expense. Plus of course the nightly booze allowance allowed on my tab 😁😎

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have Premier Inn down my list, if I can't get an IBIS then off to Expedia I go. I do use the Premier Inn opposite St David's but I have a great little B&B up St David's Hill.

Bridgy 81

A few years ago, i had to do a 5 day course. It was either in Exeter or Wrexham, my choice. I picked Wrexham because I liked to stay in a Premier Inn at someone else’s expense. Plus of course the nightly booze allowance allowed on my tab 😁😎
I‘ve stayed in the Wrexham Premier Inn, it’s right by the Racecourse Ground.
It’s a fairly new one so perhaps not the one you visited.
I probably couldn’t afford to go there now interest has mushroomed in the club since the actors took over.

Oldsmobile-88

I‘ve stayed in the Wrexham Premier Inn, it’s right by the Racecourse Ground.
It’s a fairly new one so perhaps not the one you visited.
I probably couldn’t afford to go there now interest has mushroomed in the club since the actors took over.
Stayed in that one a couple of times Bridgy. First time around 2014... If you stay there again, I recommend going for a breakfast at the railway station(Wrexham General) across the road. It’s old style cafe fare. Absolutely superb.

Oldsmobile-88

I have a great little B&B up St David's Hill.
The Telstar ?
I was ‘on the carpet’ for crashing a Gas Van into their wall in 1981 😁😎 The Service Manager asked where i was going, I truthfully replied “The Red Cow Pub” it was lunch time after all 😎