• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bolton Wanderers versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

Bat Fastard

agreed and whose to say he’d want to come back. We don’t even know if he’d have succeeded with us in League One as he ran off in to the sunset the first chance he got and failed miserably at Rotherham
First chance he got? Bloke was a legend as a player and manager for 10+ years ffs. What have you done with the flag?

denzil

I'm not sure Matt Taylor is the right way to go personally. In football I always say never go back
I still shudder when I think how Matt T left us - 15 minutes or so after a draw at home to BRFC - having done it once he'd do it again !

Mid Devon Grecian

Absolutely no chance of getting Nombe on loan. It makes no sense for Rotherham or the player.
Yeah I know, wishful thinking

StudentGrecian

I still shudder when I think how Matt T left us - 15 minutes or so after a draw at home to BRFC - having done it once he'd do it again !
I would love that, means we’ve been successful enough for the man to be poached.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any idea who that might be?
Sinisalo, and cheick deserves a medal for playing as a lone striker away to Bolton

exespur

Why not? Currently the whole football club is!
Boom boom.

Worked superly first time with his players. Whole different squad now different league, different circumstances! Not to mention grass was greener!

Pmc grecian

Sinisalo, and cheick deserves a medal for playing as a lone striker away to Bolton
Still waiting for the Caldwell post Bolton interview

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
When I got dumped by a girlfriend once, I didn’t know how to react so I said thank you and shook her hand, think it might be one of those sort of reactions…
Thank God for exeweb humour.

StudentGrecian

Still waiting for the Caldwell post Bolton interview
Same old guff on radio Devon, although sounded a bit more fearful for his job, but not really

AndrewP

Absolutely horrific……..
Prepare for tumbleweed blowing around St James Park as people stay away in droves…..thus the decline in revenues and subsequent nosedive.

Constitutionally, how many members of the trust does it take to force an egm??. One agenda point to discuss!!!.