• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brentford Keeper

I have been on a training course in Croydon all week (there next week as well so will miss my first home game against Southampton:'() but whilst watching the Late Kick off show for the London area I saw a clip of the Brentford keeper have a session with a Hypnotist. Perhaps we could all get some pocket watches on the big bank for the JPT Final and wave them around chanting "your getting sleepy, close your eyes" you never know ... :D

http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/west-london-sport/allsport/2010/10/12/brentford-keeper-richard-lee-sees-hypnotist-109642-27456237/

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
There was a wag in the seats at Brentford who kept reminding Lee about his hypnotism. After the 73rd shout the joke started to wear quite thin.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

This is just crazy enough to work. Yay from me

Grecian1987

Someone told me that David James does the same. Apparently the 'keeper visualises making great saves, which helps them in the same.

Any jokes about our players would be too easy.

doebake

How about black umbrellas with White spirals painted on them. By the second half we could have him dancing round like a chicken.