• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers away 26 Feb

logman

One adult stand ticket available face value.
Sold, sorry.

logman

Is there an away pub for us city fans? Seen Annexe mentioned but wondering if there’s any on Gloucester Road people will be heading to? Plenty of choice!!!
UTC
No particular pub for away fans. The Annexe is tucked away down a side street and has the larger Sportsman pub attached to it. I would head for the Wellington on Horfield Common. It's a stones throw from the ground and the Rovers idiots don't tend to go near there.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wasn't recommending the Annex for City fans. It'll be a good pub for Exiles though.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There might not be any tickets for sale on Saturday!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just tried to buy a ticket online and not allowed as I’m a newly registered member. I’ll have to travel down on Saturday and hope there are some tickets left.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
There might not be any tickets for sale on Saturday!

Only here for the City...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Exeter Till I Die

Pretty dangerous with Gas supporters around. They are a weird bunch
Just find it weird, say negative/banter about a club, nobody else gets picked up on it. Soon as I say it over a club. Get picked up. Sorry to be honest