• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burton away - Saturday 11 February

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there a way of getting electronic away tickets? The postal service round my way has been so dreadful that even with immediate despatch from the City ticket office, they probably wouldn't arrive till after the game. Or for collection at the ground?
Not from us I'm afraid.
As the supply of away tickets is provided by the away club it is always provided to us in the form of printed tickets.

I'm not saying there couldn't be a technical solution in time but right now it's too difficult due to different ticketing systems and data protection issues.

Bridgy 81

Is there a way of getting electronic away tickets? The postal service round my way has been so dreadful that even with immediate despatch from the City ticket office, they probably wouldn't arrive till after the game. Or for collection at the ground?
Perhaps following Spoonz reply this evening your best bet, if you’re concerned about your post, is to buy your ticket, not pay for postage, then I think it’ll travel to Burton for you to collect from their ticket office on the day.
Hopefully see you there.

Spoonz Red E

Perhaps following Spoonz reply this evening your best bet, if you’re concerned about your post, is to buy your ticket, not pay for postage, then I think it’ll travel to Burton for you to collect from their ticket office on the day.
Hopefully see you there.
Yes.

Any tickets not collected from us get taken up on the Supporters' Coach for collection at the away club on matchday.

Alistair20000

Faggots with chips! In the Black Country, people have been run out of town for less. Only with peas and/or mash please.
Tend to agree but I think we need to cut others some slack on the choice of the spuds. One has to focus on the faggots. The main ingredient has to be the centre piece.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Tend to agree but I think we need to cut others some slack on the choice of the spuds. One has to focus on the faggots. The main ingredient has to be the centre piece.
Agreed, but one has to have standards!

Boyo

It’s an easy train journey from Exeter, no need to change trains and only takes 3 hours,
The journey may be easy, but the price is somewhat difficult. £98 (with split tickets).

fred binneys head

Wow, that’s ridiculous 😳

Boyo

Wow, that’s ridiculous 😳
Quite.
Its possible to get some "reasonable" fares from Exeter heading to London, but anything north through Bristol is prohibitively expensive.
£65 to Cheltenham
£126 to Stoke (for Port Vale)
£158 to Sheffield

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To Cheltenham split tickets are

Tickets split for Exeter to Cheltenham..Exeter St D-Taunton-Bristol TM-Cheltenham Spa..

denzel

The journey may be easy, but the price is somewhat difficult. £98 (with split tickets).
I can't get it below £104. So I'm driving.