• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I drove through Alderley Edge today. It was lovely. I do hope he heads off back there soon to enjoy it properly.

exespur

Get him out and get someone out who plays a back 4! Fed. Up. Of 3 at the back it generates dull awful football always has always will

Mid Devon Grecian

Well , whatever , but on no account let Coco the Clown anywhere near the Club cash cookie jar this window because he can’t be trusted to spend it wisely.And by the look of it even a new forward or two won’t save us now given the carp style of play he’s infllicted on the team. We’re going down all right , any new manager should prepare to be in League Two next season whoever he is. As for Tis , wouldn’t personally want him back but he’s streets ahead of Coco.
We simply have to sack this tw*t now. Build for next year now whilst judgments on players can be made and targets can be identified to get us back up at first time of asking.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
We simply have to sack this tw*t now. Build for next year now whilst judgments on players can be made and targets can be identified to get us back up at first time of asking.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Reactions: DB9
A huge number of ecfc fans I know have already decided not to renew their season tickets next season. Add to that all the fans who stop being trust members and stop going to games, it all adds up or should I say, won’t add up!
I’ve been a city fan for 59 years, the last time I felt this amount of despair was under Neil McNabb who was eventually sacked and replaced by Gary Peters, who nearly saved us from relegation. I fear there is no saviour waiting in the wings, the club board are deaf the wants of the majority of fans, no doubt concerned at the cost of sacking this clown.
I wonder what the final cost will be once we’re relegated and 3000 drops off the weekly attendance next year?
I won’t be attending again and likely to be heading to Sandy Park for my dose of live sport, chances are I won’t come back until there’s a change of manager as I see no entertainment in his style of football!

ExmouthMart

As evidenced in the Trust election results. Trust Members are satisfied with the status quo.
So that’s obviously the true reflection of the ‘owners’ then and Exeweb is a minority view. Really sad that and god help us going forward.

simcity

Best tactician the club has ever had in charge.

Caldwell in & new contract please!

Said no one ever…

Memphis09

Ahh James Scott, the man who can’t jump!
Wish he would
Jump ship

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tipper stood up and spoke at the AGM. October? So only 2 months ago. Terribly well spoken chap, full of good ideas etc. NO ACTION. Have to conclude that a bullshitter has been responsible for appointing a bullshitter to the management position.
AAh yes Tipper was his name. As the saying goes "Actions speak louder than words" Mr Tipper's powerpoint presentation to the aGM was indeed a great collection of soundbites and cliches that have been accompanied by three months of inaction and zilch it appears. Whoever on the club board concluded that allowing a recruitment consultant versed in recruiting for private industry would provide for the best candidate in the cut throat world of football needs to give their head a wobble. I personally wasn't a fan of Steve Perryman but his guidance in choosing a football manager was clearly more invaluable than a recruitment model based on selection by powerpoint

Mid Devon Grecian

AAh yes Tipper was his name. As the saying goes "Actions speak louder than words" Mr Tipper's powerpoint presentation to the aGM was indeed a great collection of soundbites and cliches that have been accompanied by three months of inaction and zilch it appears. Whoever on the club board concluded that allowing a recruitment consultant versed in recruiting for private industry would provide for the best candidate in the cut throat world of football needs to give their head a wobble. I personally wasn't a fan of Steve Perryman but his guidance in choosing a football manager was clearly more invaluable than a recruitment model based on selection by powerpoint
Yes, every recruitment consultant I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet has been a shallow, feeble minded bullshitter behind the egotistical facade they present to the gullible victim.