• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters
Caldwell probably didn't do himself any favours by failing to put any significant blame on our burgeoning injury problems as they happened. Every squad in the EFL is finite and team performance will suffer if enough players are ŕemoved, especially the key players that we lost. Detractors will say we should be able to cope, the reality is we couldn't.
Then again IMO it just goes to show we didn't have a big enough squad going into the season, which was the same the season before when we had the CB crisis. I'm not holding Gary responsible for that as it's obviously a budget thing.
The upturn in form has definitely coincided with bringing in new players which were badly needed.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Crikey when you get to my age, 41 (Gary Caldwell's age) does seem "up and coming" :LOL: Better email Matt Taylor and tell him he's past it.....
I'm 37 so not far behind you mate 😅

41 is bog standard age for a coach these days

We're Gary's fourth club, 2 failed attempts - I wouldn't describe him as up and coming

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jo
"If the facts change, I change my mind" John Maynard Keynes
You aren't going to get far quoting a bleddy economist. Next you'll be telling us Kwasi Kwarteng said never sack your manager regardless.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jo

You aren't going to get far quoting a bleddy economist. Next you'll be telling us Kwasi Kwarteng said never sack your manager regardless.
Think John Maynard Keynes is slightly more revered the Kwasi bleedin' Kwarteng.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think John Maynard Keynes is slightly more revered the Kwasi bleedin' Kwarteng.
Not on a bleddy football pitch he aint. Kwasi has a sweet right foot :love:

JGrecian23

Caldwell out.

That is all.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Caldwell out.

That is all.
Thanks for your erstwhile contribution. Turn the light off on your way to bed :love:

JGrecian23

Thanks for your erstwhile contribution. Turn the light off on your way to bed :love:
I can't yet, seems there a few things to go through on here first ;)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Caldwell out.

That is all.
If only the SJP Authorities would allow you to wear that on a T shirt or banner ............................. hang on I have it on good club authority that Stewards have been briefed since Nov 23 that "Caldwell Out banners and the like will be tolerated " and such "banner was not really the issue" during the Shrews game.

cannockred

I can't yet, seems there a few things to go through on here first ;)
Dont forget to do your homework. That home economics stuff is not going to do itself.