• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh, then I guess you are better off going down the road ad watching Morgan Whittaker
Why would change which team you support just because you don’t like the style of play adopted by your current manager? What a bloody stupid thing to suggest.

Grecian Max

Oh, then I guess you are better off going down the road ad watching Morgan Whittaker
I've seen this sort of line repeated a lot recently

There's a smugness behind it that reveals more about the person saying it than who they're dishing it out to

Means they've run out of road with the debate, go for teenage "oh just f*ck off then" route

A support group most definitely needed for these guys

lamrobhero

To me football is a drama not an entertainment. If I want entertainment I watch Morecombe & Wise.
A one-sided football match is not a drama.

cambmike

To me football is a drama not an entertainment. If I want entertainment I watch Morecombe & Wise.
With a drama you don't want to know what the ending will be

cambmike

58.1 percent clearly are not happy, at a guess the league position is a major factor. We are winning games playing the way we do, we are mid table. I guess some people just keep wanting more.
We've been used under fan ownership to being in the top half of the table most of the time. Bit of a shock to the system

Grecian Max

It's entertainment mate. Check your dictionary. Learn your ancient history.

STURTZ

Matt Taylor as he improved the situation.
I see! So if a manager starts the season with a club and gains a single point from one game earning 10th position in the league and is then replaced with a new manager who plays the remainder of the games and ends up in 11th position. It will be the original manager that gains the plaudits for saving the club as the new manager failed to improve on the league position he inherited.

Can't help feeling there is a flaw to the new LOB laws (Load of Bollox).

Average Joe

Why would change which team you support just because you don’t like the style of play adopted by your current manager? What a bloody stupid thing to suggest.
All I'm saying is you want more then Exeter can offer.

We can not play the way you want in league one

To play a stylish game you need to aquire a certain attribute of footballer.

We don't have the funds to be able to choose 11 players who can ping the ball around

Our budget allows us to get the nitty gritty and grind out a result.

If you want anything other then you're better of supporting teams who can spend millions on players who play attractive football

Or we go down a league where it's more forgiving to allow attractive football

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
We don't have the funds to be able to choose 11 players who can ping the ball around

Our budget allows us to get the nitty gritty and grind out a result.
Have you told Caldwell, because thats what he seems to be trying to do

Antony Moxey

The only Load of Bollox is coming from you Sturtz, give it a rest with the constant criticism of every post that has the temerity not to be happy clapping from beginning to end.