• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really can't believe nothing has happened today. It is actually pathetic.
Maybe some lukewarm statement tomorrow but I am beyond fed up now

DB9

Really can't believe nothing has happened today. It is actually pathetic.
Maybe some lukewarm statement tomorrow but I am beyond fed up now
Did you honestly expect something?

JGrecian23

I fully expect GC to be here next season in League 2. We will not do anything about it. If he wasn't booted out today then he never will be. Accept this is life now.

Now I have to keep my promise to my lad that we will go to Reading away when quite frankly I'd rather be anywhere else right now.

Those crowd figures in Janaury and February will be interesting if this run doesn't improve. Boxing Day and Pompey are big appeal, not sure Carlisle and Cambridge in January will be!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
That board shouldn't be anywhere near a football club if they are happy to keep it as it is,I don't care how many dynamic meetings they had in their previous employment. It only takes a few seconds to look at the form for last 15 league matches (Yes!15 matches! A third of the season!) to see how bad it is and they haven't done that.

W2 D3 L10 GF7 GA29 .

Yes.That isn't a misprint.7 goals.Less than one every two games....

StudentGrecian

You don’t come back from the BB chanting Caldwell Out. Tisdale managed to get us to the play off final and still found half the fanbase wanted him gone. They must know they are looking at another period of toxicity if the persist with GC.

cullbaggie

That board shouldn't be anywhere near a football club if they are happy to keep it as it is,I don't care how many dynamic meetings they had in their previous employment. It only takes a few seconds to look at the form for last 15 league matches (Yes!15 matches! A third of the season!) to see how bad it is and they haven't done that.

W2 D3 L10 GF7 GA29 .

Yes.That isn't a misprint.7 goals.Less than one every two games....
That equates to a 27 point season with 21 goals scored & 87 goals against

denzel

Did you honestly expect something?
Stupidly yes. How can you not react to Saturday?

DB9

Stupidly yes. How can you not react to Saturday?
We can all see and have reacted on here and by some fans booing making their feelings known, Unfortunately those in charge are either turning a blind eye, Can't admit their mistakes or are just incompetent and not up to the job.

Alfie 1966

I fully expect GC to be here next season in League 2. We will not do anything about it. If he wasn't booted out today then he never will be. Accept this is life now.

Now I have to keep my promise to my lad that we will go to Reading away when quite frankly I'd rather be anywhere else right now.

Those crowd figures in Janaury and February will be interesting if this run doesn't improve. Boxing Day and Pompey are big appeal, not sure Carlisle and Cambridge in January will be!
Yes league 2 next season and the words of Derek Adams ring true (ashamed to say it ) E.F.C. have No ambition .

Grecian Max

I also believed that Saturday was going to be enough - we’ve gone far past the point that would be a reasonable amount of time to see if it worked out.

At this point I’m pretty much resigned to the board doing whatever the **** they like. I have zero belief in them, don’t think they are good ambassadors fot the club and think they’ve been pretty cowardly for not putting themselves out there. When do we hear from Tipper supposed CEO during this run for instance?

Instead they formulated two statements designed to draw this out for longer. With hindsight you can see how they’ve been written to placate all sides whilst biding time to carry on ahead with what they’d always planned to do.

Just come out at say you’re backing Caldwell all season and he has no danger of the sack, you may as well be honest.

Fans-ownership is a laughable claim at this point with these two seperated boards.