• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

noel_blake

Unfortunately he is going nowhere the board have just given him unprecedented money for the January sales god only knows what he will spunk that on
Has the Admiral got a brother ?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where's we8argyle? 🤔 Quick to come on here saying about people wanting GC out going quiet when we won last week, No where to be seen yet.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes

STURTZ

Don't think GC could have done anything different today. Good performance in the circumstances, can't do much about individual errors.
Small squad and unfeasible injury list took it's toll.

Ian webber

Basically the win and the draw gave him breathing space now we are back where we were , nothing really changed all the players have done is run around a bit more i await a fee more of his buddies from from Scotland the same calibre as scot we are basically screwed

Reactions: Ash

thermopylai

Basically the win and the draw gave him breathing space now we are back where we were , nothing really changed all the players have done is run around a bit more i await a fee more of his buddies from from Scotland the same calibre as scot we are basically screwed
A lot of breathing space... the improvement in the last three games (and there has been some) ensures he'll have the rest of the season...

STURTZ

I'd rather hope they were like, Sinisalo, Mitchell, Rankine, Caroll, Cole, Jules, Niskanen, Trevitt or Wilshutt.

Last edited:

DB9

Dropping into the bottom four and he gets breathing space. 🤷‍♂️ Blimey, Our expectations are really low.

We8Argyle

Don't think GC could have done anything different today. Good performance in the circumstances, can't do much about individual errors.
Small squad and unfeasible injury list took it's toll.
Very much agree.

TotnesGrecian

Registered Perkins months ago on the off chance we needed him...

On the off chance we needed a near 42 year old midfielder....