• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I repent…….

JGrecian23

He's definitely the slowest to react to a game I've ever seen.

The first half Maghoma was running things, constantly unmarked and could have had a couple before. I said we need to get on him before he scores and then bang he scores. As usual some idiot like me can see exactly what's coming and Caldwell shut stands there doing nothing.

That first goal was coming for 20 minutes and as usual he didn't act.

The less said about his pointless subs in the second half the better.

Did our goals come from pointless passing around the back? Of course not.

You lot can carry on being brainwashed into thinking he is some kind of tactical genius but I'm good cheers.

denzel

View attachment 14956
“Sold out” stand that… ST holders voting with their feet as they will likely do in the summer
I don't think the ones at the front are ST holders. I wouldn't buy one there, always getting wet!

Grecian Max

I don't think the ones at the front are ST holders. I wouldn't buy one there, always getting wet!
Loads of season holders on those rows!

I sit near there regularly and get my legs wet with them 😂

Information

Could have had a two one win and a one all in March v two Top sides

But we are left biting our nails with one point with late goals

berniesworld

View attachment 14956
“Sold out” stand that… ST holders voting with their feet as they will likely do in the summer
I’m not going next Saturday but I’ll still be counted as being there!

Gordon Dale

I was as well, got good pedigree at this level and would surely love to earn a contract back at this level. I'd argue a mix of a few things - I do think he looks like he's lacking a bit of sharpness, which was evidenced against Derby where he got behind their backline a few times, but then didn't seem to drive towards goal with intent.

I also think he looks like he's lacking a bit of confidence - had a perfect opportunity to get a shot away right at the end of the first half vs Fleetwood, yet took 4/5 touches then elected to try and pass - not what a usual, confident Mo Eisa would do I would wager.

Then I'd hope he is just taking some time adjusting to our team, if it's bigger than that then that would be a worry.
At least being on loan ECFC can better assess the situation come May. At the moment it ain't looking promising.

geoffwp

Just as an aside, I've still not heard any of those who refer to the manager as SGC explain what the 'S' is about. If, as I guess, it refers to 'super' I really would love to know how that epithet was earned. Explanation please SGC brigade

Just as an aside, I've still not heard any of those who refer to the manager as SGC explain what the 'S' is about. If, as I guess, it refers to 'super' I really would love to know how that epithet was earned. Explanation please SGC brigade
Stubborn GC

Alistair20000

Scottish ?