• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caleb Watts signs

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
As always I'm happy to be proved wrong and I really hope the lad does well when he does return. Fair point about macdonald, but I'd be very worried if sinisalo is out for any period of time.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
As always I'm happy to be proved wrong and I really hope the lad does well when he does return. Fair point about macdonald, but I'd be very worried if sinisalo is out for any period of time.
We would have to get an emergency loan in that instance which is allowable under the roolz

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Playing today! So much for his injury!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Playing today! So much for his injury!
Only a brief cameo I would guess still at least the obligatory three weeks away

ChrisWickens

I see that Caleb is still listed on the website. I thought he had departed but cannot see whether that is confirmed or not

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I see that Caleb is still listed on the website. I thought he had departed but cannot see whether that is confirmed or not
He was signed until the end of the season and was given an option of another year. It will be interesting if the club take this option. Although we haven't seen much of him I suspect the fact that he is still traveling with the squad (he was sat on the bench yesterday with Fitzwater), and the likes of Kite and Taylor aren't might mean that he will be with us next season. I would presume he is not on much money and as a squad player can fill in as a RWB and can also play in the #10 role.

manc grecian

Would rather give Pedro some minutes

tom_ecfc

First I’ve heard of him departing?! Where did you hear that? 🤔

StudentGrecian

I don't necessarily mind him, he could still be a work in progress at his age, but as manc says, he'd just take up the spots of Borges and Richards.

I get there will be a lot of movement in our squad, but you'd hope you could replace most like for like in the summer, which will again leave him carrying the water bottles hoping for an injury crisis.

Spend the money on getting a striker in the door before August!

andrew p long

First I’ve heard of him departing?! Where did you hear that? 🤔
There has been no announcement or suggestion of him leaving. Here's the Devon Live article confirming he has a contract to the end of the season.