• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Erm. stood slap bang in the middle of the six yard box and within touching distance of Cam................ you decide.
Did you see the Cambridge game last season? #stillfuming.

OK, I'll admit I'm confused, but the commentators initially had the same viewpoint

Colesman Ballz

Irrespective, the Hillsborough pitch doesn't 'hold a candle" to Chas' immaculately manicured SJP ! :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

denzel

He has to be above Stockdale now, surely. The Wednesday fans are a fickle bunch.

Cam played very well,as did Wednesday,they deserved that,and as for Chris woods,what can you say about that miss

Erm. stood slap bang in the middle of the six yard box and within touching distance of Cam................ you decide.
He was offside because he gained an obvious advantage from being where he was when the initial header was made.

It was a surprisingly obvious error on the part of the officials.

grecIAN Harris

Cam played very well,as did Wednesday,they deserved that,and as for Chris woods,what can you say about that miss
That was Chris Waddle's penalty ball back to earth and off again..........

Bat Fastard

I find it amazing Stockdales been keeping him out the side until now - looks old and unfit to me. Seems strange man management from Moore to recall a player flying high on confidence and bench him for a journeyman on his way out. Delighted that cams seized his opportunity, can’t be easy with that crowd

burtiew

Darren Moore obviously recognised Cam's contribution ... Stockdale on the way out?

Josh Windass will get the headlines but Cameron Dawson pulled off a couple of great saves. You know you're going to get tested against teams like this so your keeper has to concentrate and be in the right place when needed, and he was.

Red Devon

Darren Moore obviously recognised Cam's contribution ... Stockdale on the way out?

Josh Windass will get the headlines but Cameron Dawson pulled off a couple of great saves. You know you're going to get tested against teams like this so your keeper has to concentrate and be in the right place when needed, and he was.
All of a sudden a move to the New York Stadium doesn’t look so appealing.