• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cans for Cash?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is the club still collecting used drinks cans? If so is it Aluminium and steel or one of either?, and where does the club want them put? Cheers

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
We have loads of stongbow cans if that helps

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I found loads of empty ( :( ) fosters cans in a draw in my room the other day, and I'm sure I can buy some more to drink and then donate to the cause :D

If that helps ;)

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it is only aluminium cans that are required. There is a collecting bin outside the St. James' Centre.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's back now then? It wasn't there last time I went to put some in.

Gurkha Boy

I'm in the club most days and it is always in the same position to the left of the entrance to the SJC.

Antony Moxey

Gurkha Boy said:
I'm in the club most days.
You are a medical miracle Dacre......

Croftguy

Is this still happening. I ask because we have a load of aluminium cans to dispose of but last time I looked in Red Square the bins seem to have gone. Any info would be most welcome

Cheers

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cant find any evidence that it is happening, but will ask John Underhill to see whether there is still a collection point.

jase 07

I cant find any evidence that it is happening, but will ask John Underhill to see whether there is still a collection point.
They used to collect them at the Cat & Fiddle but there was a note round months ago asking people to stop taking them so I guess it has stopped. Shame if it has because it was a good way of raising extra cash.

Last edited: