• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle v. ECFC Match day thread

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just listened to the Carlisle commentators fo a couple of minutes. They are very impressed with Liam Sercombe and say that they "don't think he'll be with Exeter come next season".
I agree, think the only reason he aint moved onto bigger things is he's been really unfortunate with injuries,,,

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Carlisle commentators think that Carlisle have just "edged it" in the first half, but that Exeter "may have more quality out there today". Their summary of the possible reasons for our recent poor form mirrors what most people on exeweb say, relying too much on patience and passing and "no plan B" or "getting the ball into the box". I would think it's more about the way we're defending than going forward but today it sounds like we'll get a few more chances.

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Carlisle commentators think that Carlisle have just "edged it" in the first half, but that Exeter "may have more quality out there today". Their summary of the possible reasons for our recent poor form mirrors what most people on exeweb say, relying too much on patience and passing and "no plan B" or "getting the ball into the box". I would think it's more about the way we're defending than going forward but today it sounds like we'll get a few more chances.
hows the carlisle commentary, better than radio devons? mind u gaunts an improvement on some of the prats we've had to put up with recently

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Lads please keep it in the spirit of the match day thread... pm each other on Facebook if you would like a spat at each other

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

motorservices

Lads please keep it in the spirit of the match day thread... pm each other on Facebook if you would like a spat at each other

cheers
Was thinking the same, MDT is about the game, not cheap shots (lets hope we have some of them in the second half)

Come on City, lets get back in front

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on Tisdale, get Wheeler on now whilst the game is still open. Go for the win!

Banksy

Come on Tisdale, get Wheeler on now whilst the game is still open. Go for the win!
That would go against type surely?

Banksy

But I'll settle for another draw , a point towards safety. A shot on target by Slo-mo would be nice though.

Well-known Exeweb poster
harley gets shot away well saved and nicholls didnt react,,, apparently would have beeen a tap in (drunk)

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
hows the carlisle commentary, better than radio devons? mind u gaunts an improvement on some of the prats we've had to put up with recently
Certainly it's no better than Julian Gaunt and Kirky, I only went on there to see if it was any more up to speed than ours. Back on ours now and we're doing well right now. Great run by Alex Nicholls just now.