• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Preserved our third tier status with 5 games to spare. Top work GC and the lads!
UTC!! 🔴⚪

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watched on I follow,eisa should have buried his chance, and we should have been further in front,but the penalty was Cooly slotted home and we got what we deserved UTC !!!
Easy to say I know but Sonny would have put that chance away but having to play on a paddyfield didn't help us.
Hope 51 points enough but knowing our luck ..............

thermopylai

Can relax now no other scenarios to have to consider or worry about.
well, Lincoln's win mean we can't make the play offs anymore...

Rather stressful finish considering how carp the oppo was. But a happy day, all in all.

STURTZ

Funny really we won with goals scored durong the only period when Cheltenham were on top.

Safe, bit then again we have been for some time. We'll done Gary and the boys, let's take Rovers next.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Easy to say I know but Sonny would have put that chance away but having to play on a paddyfield didn't help us.
But that's also presuming we lose all 5 of our remaining games...which we won't.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disbate on for Carroll would not have made that change
TC semi good going sideways but can't defend for toffees - had 2 chances to prevent their attack which led to their goal.

Grecian2K

Yes and they were sent there by Stanno’s winner for Birmingham.
I mislike PL Franchise "Football" intensely but, with young Master Harris's contribution today if I had to pick a club it might be FULHAM!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair dues to the ref , not falling for the 3 dives made by Cheltenham players in our box.
To be fair to Chelts players they thought it was OK to dive as parts of the pitch looked like a pool !

Memphis09

Still think we need to see Cole come off the bench hopefully to start the second half not sure what Harris offers
Harris is quality

dontpassback

Hopefully that will be enough mr D,so looking forward to stevenage game !