• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town vs Exeter City prediction and discussion thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The way we played that day we would have lost to Felixstowe.
Seen worse. They are of course currently leading the Championship and recently dished out a 6-0 to another side

fred binneys head

Is that 2-1 us or them 😅
Yes it is.

STURTZ

Vale had narrow wins against Burton and Rovers, both teams with problems of their own, don't see it as a massive recovery. Actually think Burton will be one of the clubs going down.
The fact that Rovers still have to play a lot of relegation candidates isn't all that comforting either, they'll probably lose them.

elginCity

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Vale had narrow wins against Burton and Rovers, both teams with problems of their own, don't see it as a massive recovery. Actually think Burton will be one of the clubs going down.
The fact that Rovers still have to play a lot of relegation candidates isn't all that comforting either, they'll probably lose them.
tend to agree which is why I said earlier that I thought the win against Burton could prove to be priceless

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
But you want to bring H to H into it, I don't think Satanage's record down here isn't very clever at all to the best of my knowledge.
True we do have a decent H to H record against them and if memory serves me correctly our recent revival started at their ground but they have had a good season and are making a concerted effort to finish in the playoffs so can’t be taken lightly.

JGrecian23

But you want to bring H to H into it, I don't think Satanage's record down here isn't very clever at all to the best of my knowledge.
4-0 win with Peter Taylor spending 90 minutes moaning non-stop. Says it all!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Comfortable win. 0-3

andrew p long

So lets just get 3 points tomorrow and be done with it!
That was a good plan!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good shout 👍:)
Nailed it! the rest of the post was a bluff ;):ROFLMAO: