• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christian Ribeiro

Red Monster

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
BBC have picked up on something as well...

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not last week - this. As you say carp journalism, perhaps to give it more substance they should put their source.

Also how many times do we have to be told that he was player of the season, and that he has failed to agree terms with Tis - every article apparently, perhaps the journo gets paid by the word?

On the subject of Tis is he still about or on holiday, bearing in mind that players will be due to report back in a couple of weeks this might be the time he takes his annual break. The official site seems awfully quiet with no real activity but then again perhaps that's what the 'Echo should do until there is actually something to report

oxford don

BBC have picked up on something as well...

Quite brilliant....coffee on keyboard moment.(rofl)(rofl)

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please may I remind you of your contractual obligation to keep all funny ideas for the fanzine first and foremost. ;) ::D

Last edited:

elginCity

A move up the divisions could breathe new life into Ribeiro’s international career.
Big factor, I reckon. Exciting times for Wales, why wouldn't he want to give himself the best chance of hooking up again with his old squad mate Aaron Ramsey, and playing alongside Gareth Bale.

Best of luck, Ribs.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
:) :) .

The
Another bull**** article from the Echo. I reckon anyone could work as a sports journalist for that paper.

Thats not to say Ribs won't sign for Birmingham but where do they get their information from.

I seriously believe whats written on here more than on there website. Already this summer we were signing 'Oliver' from Crewe and only last week Ribs was 'close to a deal at Swindon'.
I liked the bit where it says that he met with Tisdale a few days ago to see if they could reach an agreement to stay at Exeter City.

Yeah, right. He's supposed to be going to a Championship club and he called into see Tis to ascertain whether or not City could match or beat their salary offer.

It's got to be true ain't it? ;)

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The

I liked the bit where it says that he met with Tisdale a few days ago to see if they could reach an agreement to stay at Exeter City.

Yeah, right. He's supposed to be going to a Championship club and he called into see Tis to ascertain whether or not City could match or beat their salary offer.

It's got to be true ain't it? ;)
Totally agree if either Birmingham or Swindon are seriously interested there is absolutely no way that we are likely to match either of their offers. Plus it is very probable that any such offers would be for contract periods of two years something else that we would not be likely to be able to match

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I would have thought we could offer him two years and should do if he was willing to sign, however I agree that the money would be far higher than we could contemplate.