• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christy Pym has gone Posh

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not doubting your accessment above. Could it not be though that when he's out and about in situations like that he might be wearing lifts in his shoes or cuban heels? They are very cleverly designed these days. Simon Cowell adds around 3 inches to his height with such contraptions. In his stockinged feet, Pym is no more than 5'9"; of that I'm certain.
It’s almost reached the point where I’m beginning to wonder if this is a brilliantly executed parody account and the joke is on us. Almost…

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s almost reached the point where I’m beginning to wonder if this is a brilliantly executed parody account and the joke is on us. Almost…
Maybe someone could write to Christy and ask.He should know surely.

DawlishBouy

Troy Brown and Aaron Martin are 6’1”. In the team photo where they stand closish together Pym is only slightly shorter them. He towers over Felix Norman who is 5’8”. In another photo Pym is clearly 3” to 4” taller than Nicky Law (who is 5’8.5”)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe someone could write to Christy and ask.He should know surely.
I’d happily give a tenner to the Adam Stansfield Foundation if Christy could be persuaded to do a live ‘reveal’, addressing PeteUSA directly, via Instagram or some such platform. Anyone else in?!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Troy Brown and Aaron Martin are 6’1”. In the team photo where they stand closish together Pym is only slightly shorter them. He towers over Felix Norman who is 5’8”. In another photo Pym is clearly 3” to 4” taller than Nicky Law (who is 5’8.5”)
Yeah but it’s a well known fact that Pym always wore Cuban heels for team photos, whereas Troy Brown always wore flip flops.

CC

FM21 says 6'0 if that helps?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Willie Carson famously stood on a box to appear the same height as Claire Balding; have an idea Princess Di might have done the same with Charlie boy. Unless Christy‘s feet were clearly visible, can we rule out the possibility he may have done likewise? Even then, is it not conceivable he may have offered the comms team a backhander to add a few inches to his height via the magic of Photoshop?!

DawlishBouy

Willie Carson famously stood on a box to appear the same height as Claire Balding; have an idea Princess Di might have done the same with Charlie boy. Unless Christy‘s feet were clearly visible, can we rule out the possibility he may have done likewise? Even then, is it not conceivable he may have offered the comms team a backhander to add a few inches to his height via the magic of Photoshop?!
You can see 1 of his feet endorned with lovely normal football boot. You can also see that Hamon is on tiptoe and towers over both Pym and Troy Brown.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not doubting your accessment above. Could it not be though that when he's out and about in situations like that he might be wearing lifts in his shoes or cuban heels? They are very cleverly designed these days. Simon Cowell adds around 3 inches to his height with such contraptions. In his stockinged feet, Pym is no more than 5'9"; of that I'm certain.
I wouldn't be without my platform boots, as they boost my height from 4'5"to 5'11". Haven't abandoned the idea of using stilts, mind.

Andy_H

I’d happily give a tenner to the Adam Stansfield Foundation if Christy could be persuaded to do a live ‘reveal’, addressing PeteUSA directly, via Instagram or some such platform. Anyone else in?!
And another tenner from me, it would be money well spent, apart from helping ASF, if only to see Pete eating huge portions of that old American delicacy - Humble pie!