• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City and England matches at the Centre Spot?

AndyB

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I am going to get to Colchester tomorrow. :(

I was wondering if the England match was going to be shown in the bar at the St. James Centre.

If it is, would anyone be interested in going there to listen to the radio commentary of the City match, and then watching the England match after?

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
When I did the stanno raffle, we were in the offices for the first half of the charlton match while organising the half time draw and they had teles showing the match live. The England match is def on there though

Rog H K

Andy, take a radio, there will be people who will want to listen to City first. Just plug it in. (And tell 'em to turn the duke box off!:D)

AndyB

You going up Rog? Anyone?

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Who the f*ck are England?

Last edited:

AndyB

Who the f*ck are England?
Believe me I am not that bothered about England, although the Wales game could be interesting. But I know that often a group of City fans do get together to listen to the match commentary and I thought that it might be an idea to do this at the SJC?

Rog H K

I'm Working tomorrow Andy, sorry.
:'(

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going to GTL's den to listen/watch this. Sorry, but it's within walking distance from my house.

anyway, last time we tried to listen to City on the radio up there we couldn;t get any reception and had to sit in the car and listen to it instead!

Last edited:

AndyB

OK. Perhaps I won't bother then ecfcgirl.

papillon

Leaving for Cardiff at 9.15am

UTC!!!