• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City legend builds my patio!

Taz

Just to update: After hunting down a builder recently T.A.F.K.A.G.G suggested I get hold of Steve Flack as he is now a builder...

Well that is exactly what I did and then had the City legend that is Steve Flack sort out my patio area (which included digging out and building a retaining wall, adding steps and then laying the patio). He did an absolutely brilliant job, and we enjoyed a few cups of tea and chatted about football amongst other things as well!

So a BIG THANKS to Steve for that and to also to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a builder... to get hold of him just call 01404 42073 or mobile 07837 042888

I've also included a few pics so you can all see the great work...

ps. also note the big dog should any fans of clubs that play in Green be thinking they can pop over our wall and nick the garden orbs

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mind you, he did manage to put three slabs over the garden fence from point blank range ;)

Taz

Taz

... Now with photo's ... DOH!!!

Ian Sideman

Did he use his tripod to record the levels?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
How much did it cost you taz?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do you know you've got a gnome with a green hat on?