• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Argyle - Matchday Thread

Agent Andy

Is Agent Andy (if a club insider) being released at the end of the season? Truth coming out now…
I wish 😂😂

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
No release clause in a ECFC fan contract Andy, Its for life mate! (y) :)

Trampus

Pretty predictable result today given both sides’ league position and recent form. Inability to score always leads to the potential for a one nil outcome. We’ll stay up comfortably this year but next season will be more difficult given the personnel losses we anticipate. This will present a challenge to our aspiration and ambition. I want to see us focus on scoring goals and winning at home, something we have struggled with for what seems like ever. I appreciate that we have a former defender as manager again but attack is the best form of defence at home. Let’s spend the money we have ensuring 15/16 wins at home next year, that‘s the recipe for a league one future.

supernova

Pretty predictable result today given both sides’ league position and recent form. Inability to score always leads to the potential for a one nil outcome. We’ll stay up comfortably this year but next season will be more difficult given the personnel losses we anticipate. This will present a challenge to our aspiration and ambition. I want to see us focus on scoring goals and winning at home, something we have struggled with for what seems like ever. I appreciate that we have a former defender as manager again but attack is the best form of defence at home. Let’s spend the money we have ensuring 15/16 wins at home next year, that‘s the recipe for a league one future.
losing Nombe after today won’t make me lose any sleep. Trust GC to bring in decent improvements

Agent Andy

I’m just ****** off at the defeat today , I have had a couple of sherbets today so take no notice , I’ve been a city fan for forty years so yes I am a fan .

manc grecian

losing Nombe after today won’t make me lose any sleep. Trust GC to bring in decent improvements
He's not fully fit and will leave a massive hole in the side. He turns hopeful balls into good attacking situations

Bridgy 81

losing Nombe after today won’t make me lose any sleep.
I disagree.
Sam has been a brilliant player for us.
If you think we're likely to get a better striker to join us, initially when we were in League Two, or when we're a mid-placed team in League One,
we'll have to agree to disagree.
His physicality, persistence, attitude and goal threat/scoring is very impressive for me at our level.

Spoonz Red E

I’m just ****** off at the defeat today , I have had a couple of sherbets today so take no notice , I’ve been a city fan for forty years so yes I am a fan .
Gotta watch those beers.

Bridgy 81

Fair enough.
But perhaps don't post when you've had a few.

DB9

Fair enough.
But perhaps don't post when you've had a few.
I doubt if Andy is the only one. :ROFLMAO: