• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v FGR predictions, build up and chat.

Ashford Grecian

I had a dream last night and saw play-off fixtures - Exeter City vs MK Dons / MK Dons vs Exeter City !!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had a dream last night and saw play-off fixtures - Exeter City vs MK Dons / MK Dons vs Exeter City !!
Did we win?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Temporarily Exiled

Like every other City supporter, I hope we are the team that squeezes into the play offs. However, I wouldn't be unhappy if Newport made it, it's been a tough period for the club over the last decade or so and every club deserves a little limelight every now and then..Cue the anti Welsh...
At the risk of being heckled, I'll echo this. If we don't make the play-offs, I hope it's Newport that do. Fan-owned, not living beyond their means, faced their fair share of adversity in recent years. Think they'd go straight back down if they did go up, but stranger things have happened.

Stelios

Couldn't fail to be impressed by Newport during their FA Cup run and that fantastic Amond goal against Middlesbrough will live long in the memory.

Can just see ex-Argyle loanee Jamille Matt scoring the goal for Newport that deprives us of a playoff space. Maybe a bit of karma for me laughing at Paul Wotton getting the sack after running the London marathon.

Dannyred

Couldn't fail to be impressed by Newport during their FA Cup run and that fantastic Amond goal against Middlesbrough will live long in the memory.

Can just see ex-Argyle loanee Jamille Matt scoring the goal for Newport that deprives us of a playoff space. Maybe a bit of karma for me laughing at Paul Wotton getting the sack after running the London marathon.
Or scott bennet scoring the winner

Ashford Grecian

Did we win?
it was just showing the fixtures / dates on a TV screen so the tie hadn't been played yet!

IndoMike

it was just showing the fixtures / dates on a TV screen so the tie hadn't been played yet!
Pity you woke up before you got to the match. Bleddy dreams !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Following it all on Saturday afternoon is going to be painful

John William

Following it all on Saturday afternoon is going to be painful
Watching it may be worse. Or better. Maybe we'll get a 93rd minute winner with 10 men, as at Notts County.