• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Liverpool - Ticketing Arrangements..

citizen

the amount of people who have come out the woodwork desperate to go to the game really does cast a very shameful dark cloud over the Westcountry's attitude towards football in general. I have had to bite my tongue so hard since 7pm last night to not fall out with half of my mates (who all grew up in Exeter supporting Liverpool and who are desperate to go to the game because its Liverpool). Makes me sick
I wouldn't worry about them,Just lie and tell them they need a ticket stub from the Luton ,Wimbledon and Dagenham games over xmas to get a guaranteed ticket for the Liverpool game.
Then present them a made up voucher for the prince of wales pub TV seat. You know it makes sense! UTC.

REDMIKE

This is the one chance that city has to make money,so DOUBLE the ticket prices with a voucher of say £10 for a discount off any game in January/February.This would mean any non supporter would pay the full price and the genuine supporter would get a discount off of the game.Regarding season ticket holders they would also get the voucher to bring a friend to a game in January/February.This would be win/win for CITY.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is the one chance that city has to make money,so DOUBLE the ticket prices with a voucher of say £10 for a discount off any game in January/February.This would mean any non supporter would pay the full price and the genuine supporter would get a discount off of the game.Regarding season ticket holders they would also get the voucher to bring a friend to a game in January/February.This would be win/win for CITY.
Not very win for a season ticket holder. So you pay extra to bring a friend - err, yeah, cheers. Also, supporters are fleeced enough with ticket prices, now you want a Flybe ticket holder to pay the fat end of thirty quid more to get a tenner off another thirty quid game later that month.

Yep, definitely win/win for everyone there...

manc grecian

25 quid to stand 35 to sit. Make as much cash as possible let the circus move on and we can all get back to booing Tisdale in a half empty stadium the week after.

supernova

I wouldn't worry about them,Just lie and tell them they need a ticket stub from the Luton ,Wimbledon and Dagenham games over xmas to get a guaranteed ticket for the Liverpool game.
Then present them a made up voucher for the prince of wales pub TV seat. You know it makes sense! UTC.
a good plan!!!

Oldsmobile-88

25 quid to stand 35 to sit. Make as much cash as possible let the circus move on and we can all get back to booing Tisdale in a half empty stadium the week after.
Ha...Straight to the point...I will be glad when normal service is resumed...We have 3 more weeks of who can/ can't get ticket, when they get the tickets, where they are sitting....I bet anyone who regularly visits SJP will in...

REDMIKE

Not very win for a season ticket holder. So you pay extra to bring a friend - err, yeah, cheers. Also, supporters are fleeced enough with ticket prices, now you want a Flybe ticket holder to pay the fat end of thirty quid more to get a tenner off another thirty quid game later that month.

Yep, definitely win/win for everyone there...
Ant the discount voucher can be for any amount,i only used £10 to start a discussion.By the way i do hold a season ticket in the Flybe.

MerleyRed

Mike. I have asked for 1931 details to be sent to [email protected] by 10 tomorrow and I will endeavour to get them included on the priority system.
BlockC/Mike, Can this include a breakdown of the names of those of us who contribute in a group.

bsmaff

I am a part time Liverpool glory hunter who lives in Exeter.

I have not been to the Grecians since last time Exeter played Liverpool in the league cup, and can't ever remember visiting any game before then.

So I am guaranteed a ticket for this one.

Saint James

Something akin to this is a great idea. For a start we will probably be faced with at least a £50k bill for the policing and secondly we should recognise that the value of this game has far more appeal therefore we ought to maximise the chance to make as much money as realistically possible. As a club we were taken to the cleaners when we played Man Utd by keeping the prices the same. The end result was huge numbers of one off visitors supporting Man Utd who would have paid twice the price being subsidised by the club.