• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Conference up and down

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to Barnet next season. Hopefully a Saturday. New ground as well.
Seen City 3 times at Underhill, didn't even know they had moved ?, will Google.......

Red red

Sad to see Cheltenham go , Tranmere where's Robbo

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seen City 3 times at Underhill, didn't even know they had moved ?, will Google.......
To The Hive. Which I think is in Canons Park.

Last edited:

andrew p long

and poor Eliot Richards. Hope he's had and is recovering from cancer surgery and that all goes well.

(on the footballing front he's played for four clubs in the last two seasons and three of them have been relegated to the Conference)

paperclip

Forest Green v Bristol Rovers in the play offs could be interesting!

Red Bill

I've been telling a Gas head at work that Forest Green were going to beat them in the playoffs since christmas, Danny Coles with the winner of course!
Wasn't really expecting it to come true though! ��

Oldsmobile-88

A shame Tranmere went down..A good day out,but a expensive trip on the train from Devon...Cheltenham...Well the fans got their wish when Yates was given the push.Got to be careful what you wish for some times...

Forest Green v Bristol Rovers in the play offs could be interesting!
FGR gave beaten them twice this season, can they do it again?

StroudGrecian

FGR gave beaten them twice this season, can they do it again?
Beat them at the Mem, it was 1-1 at the Lawn.

eurogrecian

Tranmere's relegation from the Football League is "not disastrous", according to chairman Mark Palios.
"The club will return to the Football League," added Palios.
"And that's not denigrating the Conference, but its actually saying the rightful home of Tranmere is in the Football League - we will make sure that happens."

Well I hope he's right for their sake, but generally "we're too big for this league" in the Conference is dangerous stuff - ask Luton who had that sort of attitude for years before they got lucky.

Really glad to get Barnet back, will be a new ground too.

Also off topic, hoping that Crawley come down - had some cracking days out there in the past.