• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City v Exeter City - matchday thread - 23/9/17

Christ knows where he got those shorts from though.
Perhaps our Steve has the answer...

I wonder if anyone has seen the two together or is Mr Evans moonlighting under the mascot outfit?

Red faced

Because when the club were looking for a new Alex the Greek after he went back to uni, they took the opportunity to buy a cheap lion suit. After wondering how to fit a lion into Exeter City folk lore, they came up the cringeworthy tag 'Pride of Devon'.
Really? You couldn't write it could you..And yet i'm sure most City fans would barely even raise an eyebrow at this..Our seasoned negotiators wold never let a cheap lion suit pass them by would they...dear God...

Thames Valley Red

TheManFromDelMonte.

He says....................Mr Yates has always partaken in such behaviour over the years, but would undoubtedly be the first to run like the (proverbial) ****ing wind if it ever got serious...........

I believe he wears brown underpants for that exact scenario, just in case. (y)
For the record my friend with me at the game. Has alerted me to this thread. I would report the slur but can’t find button to do so. This is complete rubbish and I am disappointed to have my name dragged through the gutter. The 3 kids I took to the game thoroughly enjoyed the game. One of them was a visit time visitor. People need to understand I don’t read Exeweb anymore and rarely post.....for this very reason.

Exeweb mods don’t let your site be devalued by lies and personal attacks.

Legohead

Banned
Coventry striker and Haitian international Duckens Nazon has just scored twice in quick succession to put Haiti 3-2 up in Japan in a WC Qual! Japan - huge country with experienced footballers dotted around the world playing at a high level. Haiti - Duckens Nazon playing for Coventry in league 2. Crackers!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good 3-3 draw in the end for Haiti but not a World Cup qualifier I'm afraid. It was a friendly match.

Legohead

Banned
Good 3-3 draw in the end for Haiti but not a World Cup qualifier I'm afraid. It was a friendly match.
My mistake Spoonz. Still, not just England that struggle to brush aside minnows.

For the record my friend with me at the game. Has alerted me to this thread. I would report the slur but can’t find button to do so. This is complete rubbish and I am disappointed to have my name dragged through the gutter. The 3 kids I took to the game thoroughly enjoyed the game. One of them was a visit time visitor. People need to understand I don’t read Exeweb anymore and rarely post.....for this very reason.

I'm with you on this one, TVR. I have at least four pairs of brown underpants and they serve me very well indeed*

*Could TVR's friend please let him know about my supportive post ^^^?

Exe on Valdez

I'm with you on this one, TVR. I have at least four pairs of brown underpants and they serve me very well indeed
Nobody cares about that. We only need to know if you have a sombrero.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster

As this thread has popped up again it seems a good opportunity to let TVR know that I do regret referring to him by name in a comment that seems then to have led to other comments all of which he has found upsetting. Indeed I had a PM from Alistair last night in which he was pretty angry. How people decide to support their team is entirely up to them and no one else's business if it doesn't affect others enjoyment and on that basis I should have minded my own business.

Last edited: