• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter discussion thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd like 8pm kick offs for all City games so you're quite lucky Mike

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd like 8pm kick offs for all City games so you're quite lucky Mike
Not so lucky, Snoop.This morning I lost my. wallet getting out of taxi : 200 quid, my bank card and my wife's insurance card inside.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It makes perfect sense to start at1pm if the away side have stayed overnight, having travelled on Friday. No need to kick heels so much on Saturday morning. Much better chance of getting home a sensible time on Saturday .

And cuts the cost of floodlighting in mid winter too!
Does that mean we stayed over last night? I would have thought we could have driven up this morning, kicked off at 3 and still been home at a reasonable time.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not so lucky, Snoop.This morning I lost my. wallet getting out of taxi : 200 quid, my bank card and my wife's insurance card inside.
Yep. The missus is livid .. And I was doing someone a good turn......If I'd gone out and put the boot into somebody I probably would have found 200 quid. And they say there's a God ..

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
A lot of fouls from both teams

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
This game reminds me of the last game I saw live at Tiverton. The ball is constantly moving but there is very little quality from both teams. Just hoping we can step it up and keep a cleansheet in the second half.