• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crediton United vs Exeter City - Devon St Luke’s Challenge Cup - match day thread.

DawlishBouy

After the Lord Mayor’s show… ?
City visit Crediton for a first round match in the Devon St Luke’s Challenge Cup (aka Devon Bowl).
Last season a team comprising youth team players suffered a 2-7 defeat at Plymouth Parkway.
Seven of those players are still with the club and, injury permitting, will probably make up the bulk of this evening’s starting line up.
Crediton are co-managed by former Grecians Jack Furzer and Ben Watson (who was on the subs bench for their last game) and have several players with City connections:
Jack Arthur - started the season playing for Millbrook but is now back with Crediton.
Adam Bilcock - With City up to the age of 16 in 2005.
Nelson Iseguan - not sure if he’s joined them permanantly or is just on loan from Tivvy.
Harvey Dorothy - connections with the City academy and played for City’s first team in the Devon Bowl. Dual registered with Exmouth for whom he scored against City in the pre season friendly.
Lewis Wilson - had one season as a pro after being promoted from the academy. Played 1 game for City in the EFL Trophy.
Michel Lilley - another player who had one season as a pro for City making 1 appearance in the Trophy.

Crediton have their own weather sources

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Normally I'd be there as other than city crediton is the closest ground to me but can't make it tonight. Hopefully the young lads get through.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Screenshot_20230927-164824.png

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Martin Weiler

Brilliant run and shot by Borges in opening minute. Tipped over by Jack Arthur.

Martin Weiler

Another good save by Arthur from a Beardmore shot and City score from corner. Tom Dean with goal. 0-1.

ianaplincorners

is that an actual programme or a digital one please?

Martin Weiler

Still 0-1 to City. Borges close with a shot. Dean and Daniels pick up yellow cards.

Martin Weiler

is that an actual programme or a digital one please?
It’s digital now at Crediton.

ianaplincorners

It’s digital now at Crediton.
cheers Martin, do you happen to know how I get a link please? no problem if you don't, I'll have a look around - forget that I've found it!!

Last edited: