• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgusting Luke Mc Cormick chants.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
What on earth has Graham Westley got to do with anything? And I dont remember anything about "others" calling for him to replace Tisdale? For what it matters, Graham Westley is a far more complete football manager than Tisdale will ever be!
Yet Westley actually lefted a football club financially screwed whilst seemingly not being screwed himself.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yet Westley actually lefted a football club financially screwed whilst seemingly not being screwed himself.
Just checked wikipedia, and theres a huge entry about Westley and all the good he's done with a lot of clubs. No clue who he screwed, but I'd have him in a heartbeat over Tisdale. Using Westley over Tisdale (or vice versa) was a poor comparison. It could be said that it is us getting screwed on an ongoing basis?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Farnborough just after they played at highbury

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2424192/Westleys-legacy-leaves-Farnborough-in-the-red.html

I won't talk beyond this post as is deflecting. But for Pete usa