• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Don't let the football, spoil the football

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
So what type of fan are ya?

Are you the brood for a fortnight when City lose?

Me? I don't let the football, spoil the football and move on almost immediately barring special occasions, these are mainly special days out or promotion/relegation then I give football some extra time.

Red N

Totally agree.

On Saturday 8th I have arranged hospitality for 2 mates and myself which will involve a 12pm start, hopefully a City win but moreover a day and night of laughs in Exeter

elginCity

If a loss is accompanied by a singular lack of effort and will, but only brood for the day.

Avening Posse

Also not broody unless it's a particularly abject display after what I consider to be a very important game, and I probably consider only 1 or 2 to be in the VERY important category each season. That Torquay home game a couple of seasons ago when we were dropping like a stone towards the relegation places and played like complete garbage was the last time I was truly apoplectic after a match, much more about the whole beer and match day experience for me

Silver fox

Hate losing, if we do normally go home kick the cat and drown my sorrows :) but love the social side of it before the game and the build up.

grecIAN Harris

I'm not so bad when it comes to watching City but I'd be in a right one for the rest of the evening if we lost when I was playing. Saturday evenings are always so much better with a victory on a Saturday afternoon.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I don't find it easy to pigeon hole myself. Sometimes I can be furious after a loss or even a draw(Barnet home in our first season back in league 2 being an example when I stormed out of the o.g after their second goal, possibly just as well as I'm told we nearly let in a third just after) and sometimes it almost makes me smile because you can see it happening a mile off.

I don't like losing but if we have given 100% and the opposition have got the better of us then I can't really complain about the outcome.

iscalad

Set your sights low and you won't be disappointed too often.

Avening Posse

Set your sights low and you won't be disappointed too often.
Are you talking about football Isca ?

iscalad

Are you talking about football Isca ?
Just ECFC :)