• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC and the University

Red Nose

On the face of it, seems like a very good idea to help the club improve certain aspects of its operation without having to pay someone a fortune to do it. Certainly seems a win - win situation.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does someone put up posters in all the University buildings and Halls etc. before each home game?

grecian55

Does someone put up posters in all the University buildings and Halls etc. before each home game?
Thanks for voluntering John,the job is now yours ;)

Rog H K

I've been up to the Uni and attempted to put posters up myself. There aren’t that many opportunities to display a poster on site. Legally! :(

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for voluntering John,the job is now yours ;)
If I lived in Exeter I would be happy to do so. But I don't...

grecian55

If I lived in Exeter I would be happy to do so. But I don't...
Nor do i !,shame.

Boyo

On the surface this looks like a great initiative that seems to benefit ECFC, students and the University.

Credit where credit is due, someone has played a blinder at the club!

whiff

On the surface this looks like a great initiative that seems to benefit ECFC, students and the University.

Credit where credit is due, someone has played a blinder at the club!

I don't know any of the details of this initiative but I do know that the poster who started this thread is both a City fan and works at the university so I'm guessing some of the credit should be heading in his direction, even if he's too modest to mention it in the OP.