• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Carlisle Utd Matchday thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
And at least one foot off the ground.
High tackle implies that. 🤔

rustle

I believe we are now the longest unbeaten in the football league, thank you Charlton.
Does a won void replay count in the unbeaten sequence?

crocks

I would think not

denzel

I'm only counting league games, which is far more straightforward

Antony Moxey

Not the prettiest performance but a fairly comfortable one, and most importantly a winning one. Carlisle were dreadful, we were in second gear for most of the game. Sweeney and Hartridge light years ahead of everyone else.

Macca

Not the prettiest performance but a fairly comfortable one, and most importantly a winning one. Carlisle were dreadful, we were in second gear for most of the game. Sweeney and Hartridge light years ahead of everyone else.

I must have been watching a different game... thought Carlisle were just edging it until the red.

Not sure how Hartridge got the MOM either, I really rate him but thought he had an off day. Was at fault for the goal not tracking the run, and there were several times he misplaced a pass when not under pressure.

geoffwp

Interested to know how Coley performed.

Macca

Interested to know how Coley performed.
Rusty. Looked like someone that hasnt played much recently.

We Looked better with Caprice on.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Antony Moxey

I must have been watching a different game... thought Carlisle were just edging it until the red.

Not sure how Hartridge got the MOM either, I really rate him but thought he had an off day. Was at fault for the goal not tracking the run, and there were several times he misplaced a pass when not under pressure.
Carlisle might have been edging it but did absolutely nothing with that edge. We were poor but still untroubled. Hartridge was where he was supposed to be, Grounds let their goalscorer run straight past him. As for misplaced passes, only once were him and Sweeney not on the same page. As it is I’d have had Sweeney as MoM. Perhaps you were watching a different game because what you’ve written doesn’t match what I saw.