• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC V FGR Matchday thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't we have game against FGR that was called off through rain and massive puddles of standing water? Remember a couple of FGR players by the goalmouth trying to kick the water off the pitch.
Our favourite referee from North Devon was in charge, bumbling Brett Fuxtable.

fred binneys head

Come on you reds, I’ll be getting notifications on my phone today as I’m overseas and unable to watch on iFollow, so I’m hoping my phone vibrates in my pocket several times this afternoon and not just because we’ve scored.

Train line blocked between Taunton and Bristol might be affecting some of the FGR fans too.
Surely they could share a taxi?

ryancooper327

1673704930985.png

Oldsmobile-88

Train line blocked between Taunton and Bristol might be affecting some of the FGR fans too.
Someone I know posted a pic of himself in his ECFC shirt stuck at Temple Meads around noon.

ryancooper327

Brown on the bench, Key either RW or CAM (I'm assuming RW). Harper on the bench too with newbie White.

FGR have 4 debutants in their XI with another on the bench. Tough to know what to expect.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brown on the bench, Key either RW or CAM (I'm assuming RW). Harper on the bench too with newbie White.

FGR have 4 debutants in their XI with another on the bench. Tough to know what to expect.
I presume Josh and Stanno will be either side of big Sam, which is where they ended up against Oxford.

AB Ciren

Wonder if Brown is sill recovering from being taken off at Oxford might not have been able to train much

CWH-NYC_

2 weeks with no City feels like a long time, so let’s have 3 points please. UTC

Cowshed Grecian

Come on City. Gary Caldwells Red and White Army