• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Egg Chasing: Please Explain

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I get the whole winning/losing thing of course...

but to me it lacks a purpose , i can see any skill involved.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of skill involved. 1-15 are all vital cogs in the system - one of them breaks down and the whole shooting match can go under.

I played it at School for 5 years, pretty much hated playing - too muddy for my liking - but appreciate the game.

CREDYGRECIAN

each to there own like , for me its just an excuse to run into someone but thats life.

LammieLammieLammie

for me its just an excuse to run into someone
Sounds like an Exeweb legends game.

CREDYGRECIAN

sounds like an exeweb legends game.
:D

run ? :S

Last edited:

elginCity

Has always puzzled me why there seems to be so few sports-minded folk, like myself, who love both football and rugby.

As a player, I preferred rugby, as much for the social side as for the mud! Surprisingly too, there were fewer serious injuries.

As a spectator, I'd choose football every time.

Woodsy

I'm like you elgin, i like both football and rugby. I prefer playing rugby, but that could just be cause i've always been better at it, also after playing both sports the social side of rugby is alot better then anything ive done playing football. But i don't think you can beat watching football, the only thing that could make it better is being aloud to drink on the terraces like at rugby.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Same here, I like Rugby and Football and I think I prefer watching rugby for the social side, ie, have a pint on the terraces and a laugh. I prefer football for the atmosphere and passion. (Excluding local derbys where each sport is best).

Cricket is still a rubbish sport though. In fact can anything where you have to stop for tea really be classed as a sport?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You were doing so well until that last sentence. Cricket rules.

Hunterwasmyhero

Agree with Jason. Pah footballers and Rugby players have it easy. A 20 minute break after 45/40 minutes. Bloody poofs;)

Last edited: