• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Euro 2024

Ex-ciderrr

Even the England official twitter account is reposting ECFC flags!

We’re massive :love:

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's that? VAR controversy and yet again English officials in charge. What a coincidence...

Boyo

What's that? VAR controversy and yet again English officials in charge. What a coincidence...
All the decisions were correct. It’s hardly the officials’ fault for having to apply the laws, that are plainly stupid.

Boyo

Even the England official twitter account is reposting ECFC flags!

We’ve always had a good England following. Indeed, I regularly used to see ECFC flags when I travelled semi-frequently in the 2000s.

Other clubs that also follow England very well include Stoke, Blackpool, Millwall and erm argyle!

Grecian Max

We’ve always had a good England following. Indeed, I regularly used to see ECFC flags when I travelled semi-frequently in the 2000s.

Other clubs that also follow England very well include Stoke, Blackpool, Millwall and erm argyle!
Swindon are bloody everywhere with England

iscalad

Swindon are bloody everywhere with England
Somewhat, but not much, better that watching Swindon, surely.

Grecian Max

Somewhat, but not much, better that watching Swindon, surely.
I have a good friend who I've travelled with to England games who supports Swindon

Met him in 2016 - our record against them since then has been excellent, nothing better than seeing his glum face the other side of the netting at The County Ground :love:

Last time we beat them at home, he didn't even hang about for a beer after 🤣

Stelios

Taken a while but heard my first “the players are bored cooped up in their luxury resort for weeks on end” excuse this morning (y)

Wonder how the other teams cope 🤷‍♂️

elginCity

Kerry Mucklowe’s been following England for years.

IMG_1331.jpeg

andrew p long

All the decisions were correct. It’s hardly the officials’ fault for having to apply the laws, that are plainly stupid.
It's ridiculous that the handball offence has effectively changed from 'did he deliberately/intend to handle the ball? to

'did the ball brush a part of his hand or arm whilst that part was outside the silhouette of the body (even if his reaction was perfectly natural and he was trying not to handle the ball)'