• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exclusive look from the 'new' Mayflower stand

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
How could they not fail to beat a 10 man Morecombe especially with YET another penalty given , Although I would have pi$$ed myself laughing if Morecombe had won

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
How could they not fail to beat a 10 man Morecombe especially with YET another penalty given
Two words
BRETT
HUXTABLE
(Pasoti MotM)
Why even bother to ask

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
At this time of year spare a thought for those poor children trying to get better in Derriford Hospital, Only to be visited by a bunch of arg*** players !

STURTZ

Understand the thinking regarding losing to Rovers in the FA cup, gives them the chance to concentrate on being crap in the league.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=109953 Get yer votes in folks , You don't have to register lol

STURTZ

Can perfectly see the logic in changing the away end with the home end at Gnome Park. No more getting gobbed at as we walk that dark alley to our end, no more waiting around after the game until it's "safe" to leave, no more reduced capacity because we have to be kept away from the rabid, flare throwing yobbos in the Lyndhurst, no more having to walk the streets looking for our cars, it's a no brainer, sadly so are the Argyle fans so it won't happen.

grecIAN Harris

Have I missed something? I thought they had redeveloped The Mayflower. Apart from some fresh concrete and a littering of green plastic, what have they done to it?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have I missed something? I thought they had redeveloped The Mayflower. Apart from some fresh concrete and a littering of green plastic, what have they done to it?
Shhhhh neither the new owner Simple Simon or the loyal inbred janners have worked it out yet that for the amount of money he has chucked in it should have been built properly from new footings etc and not just a few new cladding sheets from B&Q and repurposed seats that were going cheap from a bootsale HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Even the thickest greenie must be thinking £7 mil for this ??

grecIAN Harris

It's like us saying we re-developed The Cowshed when we took the old railway sleepers out and replaced them with concrete steps.

dontpassback

By all accounts the catering set up is c##p and and the janners are moaning that they can’t get a pastie.the only ones who saw this coming where the ATD forum who pointed out the shortcomings just after Brent started the half baked refurb,but they were shot down by the knowall pasoti site owner and his cohorts ! The chickens are now coming home to roost