• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Museum

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want to big up our archive and museum team who go from strength to strength.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/museumcharity/

When we supporters took over the Club back in 2003 it wasn't just the state of disrepair that was apparent but also that the club had no sense of pride or worth in its own history.
Small steps became bigger steps and volunteers and funding have brought many items back to the club, built displays all over the ground and established a proper museum room.
The Grecian Archive site online becomes more and more comprehensive and lots of old players and families have been re-welcomed back into the fold.
We have a massive collection of properly archived and stored objects and documents in safekeeping for future generations.

Congrats to all involved.

mustangspeed2006

Re: Exeter City Musem

I'm booked in for a stadium tour before the Yeovil game and am looking forward to taking a closer look at the museum items then.

Last edited:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I want to big up our archive and museum team who go from strength to strength.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/museumcharity/

When we supporters took over the Club back in 2003 it wasn't just the state of disrepair that was apparent but also that the club had no sense of pride or worth in its own history.
Small steps became bigger steps and volunteers and funding have brought many items back to the club, built displays all over the ground and established a proper museum room.
The Grecian Archive site online becomes more and more comprehensive and lots of old players and families have been re-welcomed back into the fold.
We have a massive collection of properly archived and stored objects and documents in safekeeping for future generations.

Congrats to all involved.
Well said Spoonz