• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers Matchday Thread

chunkymorrinmunter

Out shake him all about
Do the okay cokey

What you mean no? Did you even watch? Eisa missed 2 easy chances

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at the games to be played by all teams including ourselves we really should be able to stay up.

Only a point but a really great performance to build off and have increased the gap between us and Cheltenham

What you mean no? Did you even watch? Eisa missed 2 easy chances
I don’t know if they were easy chances. Eisa did well when he came on, put a shift in. Not scared to run back and help, good to see from a loanee.

Easily the most entertaining second half of the season. Why’s that? We stopped the slow build ups and went more direct.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have to agree, we've played with purpose and energy second half

This is what I want to see
And it bears results. Baffling that we don't do it more often.

Larry Wilkie

First half, Bolton should have been miles ahead, but weren't. We come out 2nd half and go much more direct and get at them early. This must be the first time we have started either half in blistering form, probably since Wycombe away.

Geddon City. Perfect second half so far and our youth system bailing out Caldwell again. GEDDON COX!
You mean all credit to GC for sticking with Cox I assume??

I don’t know if they were easy chances. Eisa did well when he came on, put a shift in. Not scared to run back and help, good to see from a loanee.
I really though Eisa was gonna be the answer to our striking problems, its clear to me now that Cox is better. Eisa has fluffed a few chances in other matches too now, maybe his career is declining but just saying what i'm seeing. Great point regardless!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I really though Eisa was gonna be the answer to our striking problems, its clear to me now that Cox is better. Eisa has fluffed a few chances in other matches too now, maybe his career is declining but just saying what i'm seeing. Great point regardless!
Or maybe he just lacks confidence. He's getting into good positions so hopefully once he get one more will follow. Would love to see him and Cox up front together.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we owe Yeovil some credit for the work they must have done to help Sonny develop into a quality league one striker