• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bristol Rovers match day thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon it will be deliberately played short just to p!ss you off manc :)
I kinda hope it is.

manc grecian

I sense a witch hunt.

JGrecian23

Looking forward to today. Not expecting many of the new boys to be starting. Have a feeling Mo will be on the bench but Woods might start.

2-1 win today would be very welcome.

David Treharne

Strange days! No immediate change from overnight temperatures. Currently 12c, with a wind from the W, intermittent gusts up to 3. 50/50 dark grey/ light grey cloud cover, but the sun has been trying (not very successfully) to break through in the last half hour. We had 2mm rain overnight, but this week has been remarkably dry with most precipitation in the form of mizzle. Can't see much change in the rest of the day, so it should be a good day to play football - if either side can get around to doing that. Looking forward to the collective reaction to the return of Matt and Jevani. Days like tis are difficult to predict, the more so because City have numerous options available to them, which to say the least during this season, hasn't been the case.
Update at 13:00

scottus86

Even with all the new signings, it would seem unfair to change a team that's been on a good run.

Would you make any changes, if any?

2 - 1 City, Wildshut and Cox for City

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even with all the new signings, it would seem unfair to change a team that's been on a good run.

If Harris is fit, I’d bring him in for Rankine.

Mid Devon Grecian

Maybe put Woods in for Caroll? Keep Caroll fresh for Tuesday against Posh?

iscalad

Not sure if I'll be able to follow this. It would be great to get three wins in a row! Looking forward to seeing how some of the new recruits get on.

Preview

Are you not here today?

iscalad

Excited to see the new additions but if that first corner is played short....
Senior Reds had a look at some highlight reels from the Youth on our recent visit to Cliff Hill. Aaron had a little smile on his face every time we scored from a short corner. It was quite a few......