• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Charlton Athletic Matchday thread.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
So with the Maze reference to the Charlton game from perennial weatherman Dr Dave we have a link to ...
Frankie, Valley and the four seasons.

iscalad

So with the Maze reference to the Charlton game from perennial weatherman Dr Dave we have a link to ...
Frankie, Valley and the four seasons.
🤪🤪🤪

grecianred

Ring the club. You never know.
No dice unfortunately. I think this is where the ground being just a tiny bit bigger would help. I dont see us ever topping 8k home supporters for league games but the headroom of an extra couple thousand spaces would make a big difference.

iscalad

No dice unfortunately. I think this is where the ground being just a tiny bit bigger would help. I dont see us ever topping 8k home supporters for league games but the headroom of an extra couple thousand spaces would make a big difference.
some on here Exeter City Supporters Discussion Group | Facebook

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Caveat emptor! There are some scammers about.

cannockred

Caveat emptor! There are some scammers about.
Frightening to think that scammers can now feel that they can make money out of little old exeter city. How things have moved on.

David Treharne

It's 13c, but feels colder. The wind is going round from SSW to SW, and at the moment there are heavy showers and 100% light grey cloud cover. The wind is gusting during the rain showers, and blowing them through quite quickly. Not quite the warm balmy Easter weather we would have preferred. Off to (the uncovered) Red Sqaure in about 20 minutes.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's 13c, but feels colder. The wind is going round from SSW to SW, and at the moment there are heavy showers and 100% light grey cloud cover. The wind is gusting during the rain showers, and blowing them through quite quickly. Not quite the warm balmy Easter weather we would have preferred. Off to (the uncovered) Red Sqaure in about 20 minutes.
Bring a brolly !

arthur

Bring a brolly !
....and block my view

DB9

Bring a brolly !
You'll be popular! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: