• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town EFL CUP Tues 8th August. Score Prediction and line up thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Weren't Ethan and Ben Chrisene both 15 when they made their debuts in this competition??

tonykellowfan

Is this on ifollow?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this on ifollow?
Audio only it would seem

andrew p long

Weren't Ethan and Ben Chrisene both 15 when they made their debuts in this competition??
Yep, though in different ways. Ethan for the full 120 minutes (including the extra time). But Ben only for the last 2 minutes, on as an 88th minute sub.

I would have thought that with Carroll Trevitt Cole Taylor and Borges available we can eke out 2 x 95 minutes from amongst them without any need to field *unknown* youngsters.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe not to be taken lightly after their win last Saturday against one of the season’s promotion favourites.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going for a 2-0 win.

Scott and Nombe

Red Devon

Maybe not to be taken lightly after their win last Saturday against one of the season’s promotion favourites.
Funny old competition it’s not unusual to see League Two clubs in the Fifth Round.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will this be Gary’s first cup match as manager if so will be interesting to see how he approaches it.

PT never seemed to give them too much priority and from memory I think MT was somewhat similar.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will this be Gary’s first cup match as manager if so will be interesting to see how he approaches it.

PT never seemed to give them too much priority and from memory I think MT was somewhat similar.
We played 2 FA Cup matches under GC last season.

3-2 win at Port Vale and a 4-1 defeat at Oxford.