• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really hope for a win but just can't it Lincoln in good form,new manager/coach bounce can actually score goals... 🤦‍♂️

This list of positives for them goes on..
Courage , Jamie Cureton is being flown in especially for this game and I gather Flacky has been put on alert too.
And , we’ve been practicing shooting from a hundred yards.

Grecianman135

Courage , Jamie Cureton is being flown in especially for this game and I gather Flacky has been put on alert too.
And , we’ve been practicing shooting from a hundred yards.
Sad reality is Curo would probably score 😂 the amount of goals he scored for us with his first touch was unreal.

Red & White

As a reminder the remberance ceremony is happening today (https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2023/october/rbl-23/) and the turnstiles will temporarily close at 2.50pm.

Banksy

Sad reality is Curo would probably score 😂 the amount of goals he scored for us with his first touch was unreal.
Great little player for us.

Grecianman135

Great little player for us.
Probably the best out and out goalscorer we've had IMO

Alistair20000

To misquote from the Duke of Wellington about his army before battle which you can interpret in two opposing ways:

"I don't know what effect these players will have on the opposition today but, by God, they frighten me"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Probably the best out and out goalscorer we've had IMO
But not his second spell.

JW57++

By the law of averages we must get a result soon. Possibly on Tuesday and surely we have a chance against Wigan next week.
If I recall, we played Lincoln while they were on a good run last year and won the match.

Grecianpasty

I can see him playing the same team that started Tuesday. They will have something to prove, especially if any of those players want to start in the Cup game.

iscalad

I can see him playing the same team that started Tuesday. They will have something to prove, especially if any of those players want to start in the Cup game.
You'd be wrong then......