• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Oxford United Matchday Thread

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taken from the Oxford forum.

That said, in most be noted that Exeter were utter dog ****e. Their defence was all at sea, and they created very little until it was already to late and we had really started to look content with just the four goals. They also seemed absolutely incapable of defending a set piece.

That, I'm afraid, is how others see us.
That's spot on Stuffy.

Antony Moxey

Taken from the Oxford forum.

That said, in most be noted that Exeter were utter dog ****e. Their defence was all at sea, and they created very little until it was already to late and we had really started to look content with just the four goals. They also seemed absolutely incapable of defending a set piece.

That, I'm afraid, is how others see us.
I think they were being kind too.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Just re watched the highlights - that 2nd goal is a bloody disgrace - even worse than I remembered

sladie

ive been waiting all day to see the Trust have given tisdale his cards, i never want to see him at SJP again

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From Clinton on Twitter

Just wanted to say we know we let the fans down yesterday no one means to have a bad game I know you are frustrated we all are I know you

Might have a go but im big enough to take Abuse but the lads are sorry and are trying to put things right you have to stick with us later

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
JMT on Twitter:

"Terrible result and performance last night! Lads know it weren't good enough!! We're working hard to makes things better! Stay with us #ecfc"

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Nice to see the players using twitter to good effect, ie letting the fans know they know they let us down. Onwards and upwards as they say. Albeit the latter is more in hope.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice to see the players using twitter to good effect, ie letting the fans know they know they let us down. Onwards and upwards as they say. Albeit the latter is more in hope.
Words are cheap.

Silver fox

^^^^^agree Rae.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Words are cheap.
Speak for yourself, I charge a fortune for mine. :)