• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Port Vale official matchday thread

Memphis09

Does he? I think he gets away lightly because he is well liked. He was ***** today too.
You must of been at a different game
Easily mom

Memphis09

Absolutely gets away lightly. Sweeney gets away with murder almost every game. He's not league one level.
Your having a laugh
Think you must of got muddled up between him and Aimless

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprised Cole didn't come on.

Actually nothing surprises me any more.

Any explanation on Cheick?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surprised Cole didn't come on.

Actually nothing surprises me any more.

Any explanation on Cheick?
ill, apparently.

PeteUSA

Just saw the highlights. Surely Port Vales goal was offside by a mile. No wonder our keeper was screaming, it looks blatently offside? Nobody else think so?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just saw the highlights. Surely Port Vales goal was offside by a mile. No wonder our keeper was screaming, it looks blatently offside? Nobody else think so?
Think Aimless was playing him on but at start of Sky highlights looks like Valiant player too out Aitcheson without touching the ball

STURTZ

Well here we go again and doesn't it seem ages since our last match? As the only thread starter to have picked up any points in our last 12(?) games it rests on my shoulders to make this game profitable. The bets are placed and all the ducks lined up, City to win, Diabate to score.
Come on you reds!
Sorry about that chums, looking back I needed to be better in certain areas and show a bit more quality in the final third.

I'll sort it out on the training ground.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
didn’t look like it to me , when it’s flicked on our player at the front post plays him on…

haka

Sorry about that chums, looking back I needed to be better in certain areas and show a bit more quality in the final third.

I'll sort it out on the training ground.
We'll be getting a bunch of new thread-starters in January.

Until then, match day threads should only be one post. "See previous. Thread locked." Otherwise it's just too depressing.

iscalad

I thought I saw Razor at the game. Can anyone confirm?