• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Carlisle Utd Prediction Thread

Ashford Grecian

2-0 3 points and a clean sheet

eurogrecian

If we are to achieve anything good this season, there must come a moment when we learn how to break down teams in Carlisle's position.
We've had a bit of (unsuccessful) practice, but as I'm an optimist, I reckon we'll get it right on Saturday: 3-1 to the Grecians.

butch

Pint 50p off and free program for Trust members.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
no such such thing as an easy game now as Hartlepool proved when they visited the other month. I thought they were a good side. Carlisle will be no different. So im going for a 1-1 draw with 3,550 experiencing a drab draw in the middle of the 'weather bomb'!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting read, I thought (Curo mentioned frequently).........

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/match-reports/strong-medicine-needed-for-carlisle-utd-travel-sickness-1.1176966

Prediction ? No idea.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
364 away supporters as well?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
2-1 defeat. Grimes for us, 3213 in attendance, 75 Santas and 214 Carlisle fans.

Oliver Langford is the referee. Been ages since we've won a game with him in charge http://www.exeweb.com/2014/12/11/match-officials-exeter-city-v-carlisle-united/

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
2-0 City win. Grimes and Nicholls. Att: 3457.

athenasbra

I am going for a 2 1 win as i cannot see us keeping a clean sheet with Hamon in goal.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting match, first time we have not played a top team or team on a good run since.....errr Warrington or Hartlepool!

We need to be able to put these poorer teams away if we're gonna be serious contenders, can see it now, soggy pitch, hoofball from Carlisle and a good deal of clogging.

Hope over experience, City to win 3:1! Cummins, Bennet and Grimes.