• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Newport County Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing like a good old Sunday evening b!tch fest on the Women's Institute forum that used to be known as Exeweb.

Get a grip girls.

Apologies my bad on this, had the camera still set up for pre match stuff on a low aperture, will make sure to double check next time
Ahhh that explains it. Will now cancel hastily arranged eye test. Thanks.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
A poor interview, in terms of the City media team. Not much point standing Matt in front of a sponsors board, if it is completely out of focus, and unreadable !
Just reminding you of your post to me from the Crawley thread after my mild comment about the interviews and your comment a few posts ago. Just keeping you honest.

"Match reactions by a player ARE done for pretty much every game. On Saturday it was Jake Taylor. Don't knock our Social" Media Team, it isn't their or (KMT's) fault if you can't be arsed to watch them.

Colesman Ballz

Just reminding you of your post to me from the Crawley thread after my mild comment about the interviews and your comment a few posts ago. Just keeping you honest.

"Match reactions by a player ARE done for pretty much every game. On Saturday it was Jake Taylor. Don't knock our Social" Media Team, it isn't their or (KMT's) fault if you can't be arsed to watch them.
You really have flipped Indo, criticising someone for not being bothered to read the Club Media Team's posts is a different "kettle of fish" from criticising a post after viewing it ? You will note also that Scott Palfrey has even posted in reply acknowledging the point l made.
Have you been wandering around in the "midday sun" a bit too much. Incidently weren't you partly responsible for Hant's closing down the Crawley MDT. If you are bored and hence after another spat to amuse yourself or boost your total of posts, sorry but I am not interested in abetting you. You will of course no doubt reply anyway, being as always determined to have the last word and add another post to your total. Good night !

IndoMike

You really have flipped Indo, criticising someone for not being bothered to read the Club Media Team's posts is a different "kettle of fish" from criticising a post after viewing it ? You will note also that Scott Palfrey has even posted in reply acknowledging the point l made.
Have you been wandering around in the "midday sun" a bit too much. Incidently weren't you partly responsible for Hant's closing down the Crawley MDT. If you are bored and hence after another spat to amuse yourself or boost your total of posts, sorry but I am not interested in abetting you. You will of course no doubt reply anyway, being as always determined to have the last word and add another post to your total. Good night !
Pathetic response full of deflections from the main point, which is that you seem to claim sole ownership of the right to criticise. You jumped on my innocent post about interviews, said I had no right to criticise our social media team (which I didn't, but you chose to interpret it that way), then you do the same. Hypocrisy in extremis. 🙄.
It's ok to fess up your mistakes : I do, and I can prove it 👍

Last edited:

andrew p long

another football forum I'm on closes down its match day thread not long after the game. Possibly they fear the MDT will move off topic and/or degenerate into a tedious set of slanging matches. Seems like a good policy right now...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's nothing of interest to the match day any more in this thread so I'm closing it.

I think a few people need a cooling off time from Exeweb!

Status
Not open for further replies.